Ruffle Scarf


I guess I can count this as my project for the week. I assure you I won't be able to keep this up at a weekly rate. However, Laken and I were able to sneak into Joann's Friday night while the boys went to a Flash game. I had seen this tutorial that I wanted to try. They didn't have red -- my fabric of choice. Laken loved this yellow, so we went for it. It is a quick project, so I made it early Saturday morning. Anxious to get her approval, she looked at it and said, "It's too long for me." I then told her I couldn't wear it because I look horrible in yellow. So, now it is a scarf that is unloved in this house. I will probably have to wear it with my black coat matching nothing since the only thing I own that is yellow is a pair of summer pumps! Anyone looking for a yellow scarf?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the yellow! I always wear mine with just t-shirts or long sleeve shirt so a pair of dark jeans and white t-shirt or long sleeve shirt would look awesome with that scarf! That is the fun thing about these scarves is that you can wear them with anything! It turned out great!
The Jacklins said…
I agree Amanda K...it would go with so much...and is very cute!! Lisa...you would look great in yellow...you look great in anything!
deerhollow said…
I love this! How adorable! It just sings spring. And I agree with Shelley ~ you can totally pull off yellow!

Popular Posts