Here's an Attempt...

Okay, so as I mentioned before...our family's goal is to focus on bringing the words "ORGANIZE" and "ORDER" to life in our home! Maybe after we see progress in this area we will be able to listen to our creative yearnings!!
ANYWAY...here is an attempt at taming one eyesore on my desk.

BEFORE...


and...AFTER!


I actually saw this idea on another blog...but can't remember which one. So if this is your idea THANKS for sharing it! We were having a hard time keeping up on all the papers that come home...usually keeping those that don't matter and losing those that do! I thought this looked like a great way to keep things in place...and easy for everyone to know where to put the "stuff" that they wanted to keep track of! Now...just to keep track of the binder!!

Comments

Wow! That looks great. I am impressed. I have a desk that looks like the first picture on a GOOD day. :) I may have to copy your idea. Thanks for sharing.
deerhollow said…
Nicely done sis!! What a great idea and it's cute to boot!!

Popular Posts