Dresser Up

Here's the before picture of a dresser David picked up this summer at a benefit garage sale. Twenty bucks and it was ours. I didn't know where I was going to put it, so I let it sit in the garage for a while. I took off the knobs before I thought to take the picture, so for history sake, I put one of each back on.

Because I just had so much time on my hands -- really not true (should have been preparing more for my Stake Primary Appreciation Dinner at my house last night -- pictures of some darling cupcakes coming soon) I hurried to try to get this done prior to my get-together, but we didn't have time to put on the hardware and drill holes. Anyway, it's done. Who knows if it will stay in the living room or not. I am always rearranging.

Next project. My card catalog that has been a garage resident for many years longer than this piece. That ought to take some time. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

deerhollow said…
I think it is BEAUTIFUL!! Great find and you did a wonderful job!!
Judy said…
Looks great! I love black painted furniture.

Hugs!
Judy
Anonymous said…
Wow you are talented Shelley! The dresser looks amazing! Love ya mary
Anonymous said…
The dresser looks great! Nice job.
Shari said…
It looks great! I just love seeing an old piece of junk like that given new life. Love it!
Kirsty said…
Love, love, love it. Perfect!
Ericka said…
Wow, it looks like it was made for that spot! Love the black!
Unknown said…
That looks great! Love the clock too:)
It looks really nice in the black. And I love the clock as well.

Popular Posts