In a Rush Chicken Dinner


This recipe is one that will save you not one day but several days to come... plus the most important thing is that it is tasty. 

1/2 jar of Mango Salsa from Costco
Chicken breast or two 

Place both items in a crock pot on low for 8 hours (don't be afraid to use frozen; it works). Shred up the chicken. Serve up on tortillas (I like the uncooked ones made fresh on the griddle). Add cheese and sour cream if desired. Roll up and eat.

They make great filling for Chicken Enchiladas or other inventions you can think up. They warm up well for lunches at home, too! 

Comments

deerhollow said…
Thanks! I will be trying this one out. We've done it with BBQ before. Love the easy dinner nights!

This is a great set up. Thanks for doing it Lisa. I will try to contribute. I have set a deadline to finish my history class before Thanksgiving, so I am trying to be studious.

Popular Posts