Just Apply Yourself!

I have this cute friend who is always trying to encourage me to create. I can come up with a list of excuses a mile long. But her response is always..."Leisa, you just need to apply yourself!" So when I do I LOVE it!! It really does feel great when you complete something...especially if
it has been hanging over your head for awhile. I have had this skirt crumpled up in a corner in my closet for months. I decided today was the day to give her new life. It was rather blagh looking when I saw it in the thrift shop. It was very long and the elastic at the waist was shot. But it was calling my name because I had recently purchased a sweater that would look pretty cute with it. So I took it home for $2.50. I had a great time giving her new life AND I have a pair of brown boots on order that will look quite nice with this little ensemble.
Have you applied yourself lately?? It really is satisfying.
:)


I wasn't really loving the fluffy ruffle at the bottom so I pressed it flat. I was happier with that. I thought the flowers kind of gave it an Anthrpoligie type look and Anthropligie is one of my very favorite stores to browse around in!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

turned out so cute!
thanks for coming down wed. to help me create :)
it was a treat to spend the day with you

xo

Popular Posts