Week #12

Posted by Picasa

Two quilts off a shelf and quilted! I did the piecing and had then machine quilted.
It sure feels good to have them finished. I need to finish the binding and then
wash the chalk marks off. The larger one that is a combination of pieced
and applique was probably nearly finished well over 8 years ago. Nice that I
still love it even though that much time has passed! It was the first quilt my little sewing group Purple Cats did together. The other little scrappy square quilt is just a throw Camber & Emily helped me piece a couple of years ago. I am really happy to be checking off unfinished projects!

Comments

Kris said…
Congrats! I love the binding part...kind of like putting the ribbon on a gift. I am finishing my green quilt even as we blog~
Kris said…
Congrats! I love the binding part...kind of like putting the ribbon on a gift. I am finishing my green quilt even as we blog~
Alycia said…
They are both so cute! You are so crafty Leisa!

Popular Posts